Chat stories (like Glitterbug Chat Stories) are tales which are told via text message. This fantastic new writing medium is quickly gaining popularity. A chat story contains mainly dialogue and it is told through a series of chat messages or text messages.
You can probably read a chat story anywhere but here are our top ten situations which are perfect for reading chat stories
- Cardio machines at the Gym – Looking for something easy to read from an exercises bike or treadmill, these short stories in easy to read text message format are perfect.
- Waiting for or sitting on a bus or train – You need something quick that you can read and easily slip back into your pocket or bag – reading on your phone is ideal and chat stories are a great way to read on your phone.
- Lunch or break time – Glitterbug chat stories are the perfect escape for that 10 minute break. You don’t have to bring anything extra with you as they are on your phone, you don’t need to download images or text from the internet as these are stored on the phone in the case of Glitterbug chat stories.
- Walking – I find that I can read text messages and walk without any issue, I just have to watch out for other walkers and steep declines!!
- Waiting on an appointment – Doctors office, school, job interview. Take your mind off it with a chat story.
- First to arrive – meeting a partner or friends and you get their early. Chat stories are so convenient, you can read them from your phone (rather than sit there with a book) and when your friends or partner arrive just leave the app and, with Glitterbug Chat stories app, your progress is saved.
- On an ad break – Watching TV and the ads come on. Grab your phone…
- Before sleep – for many people, reading calms you down, lets you forget about the day and help you sleep easier. Chat stories are such a simple and easy read that they are perfect for this time.
- At breakfast – because these stories can be easily read while eating (no pages to turn!) and as your place in the story is automatically saved, they are great for tuning into at breakfast.
- Having ‘me’ time – going alone to a cafe, restaurant, bar or simply sitting on a bench at lunch time and having a sandwich – chat stories fit in well with this time to yourself.